Friday

Another dimension in type??





As i touched on previously, 3d type is all the rage at the moment, with more demand for it from clients as well as more software being created to make it easier for designs to produce. There's definitely something about the 3rd dimension that fascinated us. Despite the fact that everything we see with our own two eyes, and touch with our hands is real and has shape, we are always searching for ways to make things look that bit more exciting and mind blowing, including films, games and very much design.

Despite the fact that 3d typography would be extremely relevant for this brief due to the nature of the book Flatland, I don't think it will work too well in the context of my designs. The 3rd dimension can be an illusion in itself, so I think I will find a way to shape 2d into 3d using my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment