Monday

So close!


I feel like I am so close to an end result. Came to the conclusion that the type should be at the foot of the design and not head. This was partly for style reasons, but mostly for the fact that it would be a lot more practical in a gallery environment. Although I intend these designs to be A2 or even A1 size and because of that can get away with the small type, it may still be hard for people to read if at the top. Instead it should now sit roughly at eye line. 

I experimented with reversing the type out of a darker background, but don't think the design flows as a whole like it does with a white background. The white border pulls all the elements together. I really like how all the main text sits together at the bottom though, and love the minimal style, but still think it could be slightly tidier. Maybe smaller paragraphs still, or not doubling up on the subheadings?? Will look into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment