Friday

Book styles.


Despite the brief saying "not necessarily in conventional book form as we know it", the idea of a quality set an printed 'book' does quite appeal to me. I am a person who will always prefer to have a magazine or book in my hands than to read a digital copy online or on a kindle, however I can't help but feel this might be taking the easy way out as Flatland was after all, a book.

None the less I gathered a few examples of the kind of books that I think would work really well and look brilliant as an outcome. I think they fall under the category of 'chapbook' or at least rub shoulders with, but they are these landscape hard back books most often used do display imagery and photography due to the large page space.

I think I will still look into other possibilities though and keep this idea as a trust backup!


No comments:

Post a Comment