Friday

Immediate ideas

My immediate idea for this project is to focus on the shapes elements of the story with each chapter being a set of differently shaped postcards. These could be either bought as a set or be part of a collection/subscription scheme.

The typography could be cleanly and simply set on each card, and could be read by flicking through, almost like a book without boundaries. Another element of the design would be the way each card has the ability to slot into another. This means that once read they could be stacked or hung from one another to turn the 2d book into a 3d visual.

The reason I like this idea is because the design outcome directly relates to the story about the transition from a 2d world into a 3rd dimension. I am yet to know what audience I will target or the practicality of this idea, but I will look into each factor and go from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment