Sunday

Early designs.

 


Here are some of the first ideas that I have put together digitally. I have tried to visualise whether it would be better to have to text at the head or foot of the design, and also whether it should be put straight over the background graphic or whether it needs its own white background to make it easier to read. The chapter number is something that I think could be important in a gallery setting to make it easier for people to navigate where they need to read next. Because of this I tried to make it stand out more than the rest, although I don't think it quite works as it is now. Also I am not liking how the large 'paragraph of text looks, and more so it doesn't yet follow any typographic rules. As i said, these are only first visuals, but I think I will look at grid systems and type hierarchy before I continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment